- Received October 20, 2016.
- Revision received November 22, 2016.
- Accepted April 6, 2017.
- Published first April 10, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
©2017 American Association for Cancer Research.
- Daniel Y. Wang1,
- Zeynep Eroglu2,
- Alpaslan Ozgun2,
- Paul D. Leger1,
- Shilin Zhao3,
- Fei Ye3,
- Jason J. Luke4,
- Richard W. Joseph5,
- Rizwan Haq6,
- Patrick A. Ott6,
- F. Stephen Hodi6,
- Jeffrey A. Sosman7,
- Douglas B. Johnson1,*, and
- Elizabeth I. Buchbinder6,*
- 1Department of Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee.
- 2Department of Cutaneous Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, Florida.
- 3Department of Biostatistics, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee.
- 4Department of Medicine, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois.
- 5Department of Medicine, Mayo Clinic Florida, Jacksonville, Florida.
- 6Melanoma Disease Center, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts.
- 7Department of Medicine, Northwestern Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois.
- ↵*Corresponding Authors:
Douglas B. Johnson, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 2220 Pierce Ave, 777 Preston Research Bldg. Nashville, TN 37232. Phone: 615-936-3524; Fax: 615-343-7602; E-mail: ; and Elizabeth I. Buchbinder, Melanoma Disease Center, Dana Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School, 450 Brookline Avenue, Boston MA, 02215. Phone: 617-632-6588; Fax: 617-632-6727; E-mail: