Article Figures & Data
- Supplementary Tables 1 through 5 - Supplementary Table 1: List of primers used for quantitative real time PCR. Supplementary Table. 2: List of primers used for construction of pGL2 and pMIR reporter plasmids. Supplementary Table. 3: List of primers used to generate PCR amplicons for pyrosequencing analysis. Supplementary Table. 4: Sequencing primers used for pyrosequencing. Supplementary Table. 5: Primers used for qPCR analysis in ChIP assay.
- Supplementary Figure Legends - Figure Legends for Supplementary Figures 1-6
- Supplementary Figure S1 - Cytokine arrays showing cytokine profiles of activated T cells from two healthy donors.
- Supplementary Figure S2 - A subset of primary breast tumors expresses a 308-gene signature that correlated with gene signatures specifically expressed in immune cells.
- Supplementary Figure S3 - Snapshots of IDO1 RNA-seq tracks in UCSC genome browser.
- Supplementary Figure S4 - Immunoblots reveals that treatments with ruxolitinib blocked STAT1-mediated IDO expression.
- Supplementary Figure S5 - IDO1 promoter is hypomethylated in ER- and basal-like BC subtypes based on analysis of TCGA data
- Supplementary Figure S6 - The promoter region of IDO1 is differentially methylated between breast luminal epithelial and myoepithelial cells in Roadmap Epigenome data.