Volume 5, Issue 4, pp. 286-291
- Received October 31, 2016.
- Revision received December 5, 2016.
- Accepted February 20, 2017.
- Published first April 2, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
©2017 American Association for Cancer Research.
View Full Text
- Marlene Garcia-Neuer1,
- Melina E. Marmarelis2,
- Sushrut R. Jangi3,
- Jason J. Luke5,
- Nageatte Ibrahim1,4,6,
- Meredith Davis1,
- Janice Weinberg7,
- Hilary Donahue1,
- Nancy Bailey1,
- F. Stephen Hodi1,4,
- Elizabeth L. Buchbinder1,4, and
- Patrick A. Ott1,4,*
- 1Department of Medical Oncology Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts.
- 2Department of Medical Oncology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 3Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts.
- 4Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts.
- 5Department of Medicine, Section of Hematology/Oncology, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois.
- 6Current affiliation: Merck; Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA.
- 7Department of Biostatistics, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts.
- ↵*Corresponding Author:
Patrick A. Ott, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 450 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA 02215. Phone: 617-582-9030; Fax: 617-632-6727; E-mail: