The papers chosen for this special collection were published in 2016. They were selected after taking into account the online views and downloads of all 2016 papers. The articles in this collection stood out in their respective category of article type, not only through the quantity of views and downloads they received, but through the pattern of online traffic to these articles. Interest was strong and sustained, showing that these may be of substantive, rather than fleeting, importance to our readers.
- Immunological Mechanisms Underneath the Efficacy of Cancer Therapy.
Galluzzi L…Kroemer G. Cancer Immunology Research October 2016.
- De-Risking Immunotherapy: Report of a Consensus Workshop of the Cancer Immunotherapy Consortium of the Cancer Research Institute.
Mellman I Hwu P. Cancer Immunology Research April 2016.
- Remote Controlled CARs: Towards a Safer Therapy for Leukemia.
June CH. Cancer Immunology Research August 2016.
- The Intratumoral Balance between Metabolic and Immunologic Gene Expression Is Associated with PD-1 Response in Patients with Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Ascierto ML Topalian SL. Cancer Immunology Research September 2016.
- Interferon-γ Production by Peripheral Lymphocytes Predicts Survival of Tumor-Bearing Mice Receiving Dual PD-1/CTLA-4 Blockade.
McNamara MJ Redmond WL. Cancer Immunology Research August 2016.
- PD-1 Blockade Expands Intratumoral Memory T Cells.
Antoni Ribas Begoña Comin-Anduix. Cancer Immunology Research March 2016.
Cancer Immunology Research Editorial Office
American Association for Cancer Research | Publications Division
615 Chestnut Street | 17th Floor | Philadelphia, PA 19106-4404
Phone: (215) 440-9300 | Fax: (215) 446-7289 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org